Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Ever since I discovered crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip it's been my go-to appetizer for parties, potlucks, and pretty much anytime I can find an excuse to make it. The creamy, cheesy, dip has just the right amount of spice from the buffalo sauce and it's perfect for scooping up on a crisp tortilla chip. This cheesy hot Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic football party recipe, and it's really easy to make.
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! This buffalo chicken dip with blue cheese pairs well with pretty much any veggie or salty snack. You can have Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1 pound of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of hot sauce – my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
A few of our favorite things to eat with this dip are All of the flavors of buffalo chicken wings are packed into this easy, super creamy, ultra cheesy Crockpot buffalo chicken dip that's always a buffet or. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is easy because of the crock pot! Of course I'm cooking this recipe in the crock pot – why wouldn't it? You'll need a good slow cooker to make crockpot cheesy buffalo chicken dip.
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the chicken breasts until cooked through..
- Turn your crock pot on high and begin melting the cream cheese. It's faster if you cut the cheese up first. I forgot lol.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, shred it. For bigger chunks like in the photo, hand pull the chicken. For fine shreds, use two forks..
- Add the ranch, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until combined. Then add the shredded chicken and water. For thicker dip, skip the water..
- Cook on high for 2 hours, and give it a good stir at the end. Enjoy!.
This easy cheesy crockpot buffalo chicken dip is the best appetizer. Mix everything together, top with cheese, and set the crockpot to low! Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is so simple to prepare. This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is one that I have been making for a few years now. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is the ultimate crowd-pleasing party dip!