Miriam Pascal's Best Ever No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Perfectly chewy and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies without margarine or butter! Cornstarch is a big key to making Best Ever Chocolate Chip Hey Miriam, these cookies were a hit. Its the perfect taste combined with the perfect texture.
Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. Why not make them into one fabulous rich and delicious blended cookie? You can have Miriam Pascal's Best Ever No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miriam Pascal's Best Ever No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
These easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy and soft. I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! My Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is now yours! Chef-tested and approved, I will show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies and why my recipe will give you the ultimate ooey-gooey cookies!
Miriam Pascal's Best Ever No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a stand mixer, beat together the oil and sugars until smooth and creamy..
- Add the vanilla, baking soda, eggs, and cornstarch, beating well to combine after each addition. Add flour and beat until just combined. Add chocolate chips and stir to combine..
- Scoop the dough using a medium cookie scoop (or a heaping tablespoon) onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8-9 minutes, until the tops are set. Do not overbake!.
- When removing from oven, set aside to cool off for 1 or 2 minutes. Then use a spatula and put them on several wire racks. Wait a while until the cookies are completely cooled to store them..
- ***Sidenotes: If you don't have a stand mixer, you can probably use a hand mixer or mix it by hand but it'll be more work. Also, I bought a small cookie scoop and it yields more cookies out of it. Lastly, I 'double team' when taking them out of the oven. Since it can yield 50 cookies, once a cookie sheet comes out of the oven, the next goes in. I let it cool for a minute and put on the wire racks then change the parchment paper and start putting the next batch on that sheet to get ready to put into the oven when the current batch comes out..
Keyword brown butter chocolate chip cookies. Bested only by, perhaps, the nutella-stuffed ones on this site. The best ever flourless + healthy chocolate chip cookies. The best ever flourless + healthy chocolate chip cookies. These cookies have no butter, white flour, or refined white sugar.