Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff. This Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff can be thrown together in a matter of minutes and your slow cooker does the work for you! This easy recipe has tender chicken in a delicious creamy sauce served over pasta for the perfect dinner. Creamy chicken, fresh mushrooms, and bacon.
It is also super easy to make and perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle. When you take a bite of this pasta dish, you will be greeted with a delicious range of flavors thanks to the paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream. Just like most slow cooker recipes, this recipe has three basic components: a protein, liquid and flavorings. You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of cubed raw chicken.
- It’s 1 packet of onion soup mix (dry).
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 6 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of servings cooked egg noodles.
Although the original Stroganoff recipe was beef, the chicken version is pretty popular today and it lets you cut down on the fat while retaining the protein and flavor. This recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is a huge crowd pleaser and SO easy to put together! Who can say no to creamy noodles and chicken? You can either use a can of cream of chicken soup or use the simple homemade sauce recipe I've included.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff instructions
- Spray cooking spray in bottom of slow cooker and add chicken. Layer mushrooms on top..
- In a medium bowl, mix together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and cream cheese. Add on top of mushrooms and chicken..
- Cook approximately 3-4 hours on low. Most often this is done in 3 hours for me..
- Serve with egg noodles. Enjoy!.
This is one of my favorite meals to bring to. Easy rich and creamy slow cooker chicken stroganoff recipe. Deliciously seasoned and is a perfect choice for any night of the week. The Best Meat for Slow Cooker Stroganoff. One of the things that I love about this particular recipe is its use of bottom round roast —an especially meaty cut of beef.