" Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥. The secret ingredient in my chocolate chip cookies is none other than … cream cheese! The tangy spread has become my latest baking obsession ever since I experimented with Ready to up your chocolate chip cookie game? Here are a few tips to guide you on on your path to cookie perfection To me, these Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies (with two secret ingredients) are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie.
CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies are a new favorite cookie recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them chewy and stay soft!! BUT one chocolate chip cookie recipe I did not have on my website (until today) is a perfectly CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. What you'll need to make Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can cook " Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥ using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature (1&1/2 sticks ).
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of semi – Sweet chocolate chips.
These cookies are very similar to a Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookie recipe I received from a friend years ago. This is my most requested cookie by all of my friends and family. I discovered this recipe years ago, and have never used another chocolate chip recipe.
" Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥ instructions
- In a medium bowl. Mix together flour , b. Soda, salt..
- In a mixer with paddle attachment. Cream together cream cheese, butter, sugar , br. Sugar & vanilla.until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Scraping down as needed..
- Add eggs one at a time. Add flour mixture. Beat to combine. Then stir in chocolate chips.Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight so flavors can come together. Or up to 3 days..
- When ready to back. Preheat oven to 375º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop by rounded 2-3 Tablespoon mounds on baking sheet . Spacing 2" apart. Bake cookies 9-11 minutes or until golden brown .( Ovens vary ).I used a #40 scoop…
In these tumultuous times, chocolate chip cookies are the one thing everyone can agree on. But we don't always agree on the best texture for the American classic. In some ways, this genius secret ingredient seems kind of obvious. I've met many I didn't like because of various reasons: too hard, not enough chocolate chips, too many chocolate chips and on it goes. Yes, I have a secret ingredient and it's what makes my cookies different from everyone else's.