Crockpot Beer Chicken. Check out this Crock Pot Beer Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! The perfect, easy low-calorie crockpot recipe that makes preparing a Weight Watchers dinner a snap. How to make beer can chicken in a slow cooker!
However, when it comes to cooking with it? This Crock Pot Root Beer Barbecue Chicken Recipe is freezer friendly. You can toss all the ingredients into a freezer bag and freeze. You can cook Crockpot Beer Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer Chicken
- It’s 4-5 of Chicken Breasts (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Can of Beer (I used Red's Green Apple Ale).
Then just place in the crockpot frozen and cook on low for. Cover; cook on high for five hours or on low for seven to eight hours. This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. This crockpot shredded chicken is made with chicken breasts, spices, broth and beer which makes for an ultra tender and flavorful shredded chicken.
Crockpot Beer Chicken step by step
- Put All ingredients in crockpot.
- If Frozen cook on High 4-5 hrs or Low 8-10 hrs.
- If Fresh cook on High 3-4 hrs or Low 7-8 hrs.
It's all purpose flavor makes it great to use for. The alcohol from the beer will burn off while cooking. The end result is flavorful chicken! Be sure to try this absolutely AMAZING Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Recipe! It's unique, and you just won't believe the taste!