Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie – Two Time 1st Place Winner. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're I have tested baking this recipe from frozen more times than I can even count. I have gotten the best results when I place the dough on a parchment.
I tested lots of variations and found that, for me, this recipe is the best place to start." With just a few substitutions, you can get the cookie you love with her basic recipe. No chilling or softening butter required! Anyway, I am super curious to know if my homemade chocolate chip cookies are also YOUR perfect chocolate chip cookies! You can have Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie – Two Time 1st Place Winner using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie – Two Time 1st Place Winner
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Shortening.
- You need 2 each of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
These chewy chocolate chip cookies are the best cookies you will ever have! The perfect soft & chewy chocolate chip cookies with a special ingredient that takes them over the top! Pretty much impossible not to dive into the cookie dough with a spoon. Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies ♥.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie – Two Time 1st Place Winner step by step
- Cream both sugars, shortening, eggs and extract. Make it really creamy..
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients together..
- Slowly combine the dry into the sugar mixture. Add you chips.
- Bake 350°F for 12 – 14 minutes. This depends on your oven heat. You want to get them out of the oven as they start to brown. Your cookie will look under done, but will continue to cook until they are on a cooling rack. Over cooked makes it too crispy. The inside needs to stay soft with a cracked surface..
Features of the app # Step by step easy to follow # Full offline # Attractive design. Here are my simple tips for perfect chocolate chip cookies with an easy recipe for my all-time I love texture, so having at least two types or two shapes of chocolate in my cookie is a must. Sometimes I put tons and tons of chocolate chips in the. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever? Look no further – this is truly the best!