Chicken with Honey Mustard (Crockpot/Slow Cooker Recipe). Delicious and easy recipe for honey mustard chicken in slow cooker or crock pot. Whether you prefer a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or a multi-cooker, these kitchen counter appliances help make dinner a little easier for the busy household, plus with an added bonus of some of our favorite finds for. For a little extra flare, you can use other herbs and spices.
My Instant pot died so had to pull out the. This is an easy slow cooker recipe for chicken thighs in a sauce made with soy sauce, ketchup, and honey. I've made honey garlic pork chops and they were great so I figured I'd try chicken. You can cook Chicken with Honey Mustard (Crockpot/Slow Cooker Recipe) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Honey Mustard (Crockpot/Slow Cooker Recipe)
- You need 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 300 gr), quartered.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of shoyu.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
I love a good crockpot recipe. It was originally done in the oven, but the crockpot is often more convenient. Here comes another freezer crock-pot meal: Honey Mustard Chicken. I never knew honey mustard could be this appealing.
Chicken with Honey Mustard (Crockpot/Slow Cooker Recipe) instructions
- Pour the oil to the slow cooker. Add sliced onion..
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker..
- Mix honey, mustard, and shoyu. Pour it on the slow cooker and mix well..
- Cook HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours..
- Use two forks to shred the chicken before serving..
In this video, I go through the steps to making a delicious slow cooker honey mustard chicken. It's an incredibly easy dish to quickly whip up and will. This slow cooker honey mustard chicken is ready to shine on those days when you're craving some honey mustard happiness! Plus, it's the perfect easy Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Crock Pot Recipes, Crafts, Frugal Tips + more right here!! So have you tried this Crockpot Honey Mustard.