Crock pot Chicken enchiladas. This recipe for slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole is a one-pot meal (yay!). To make this recipe, I cook the chicken with a big can of red enchilada sauce, all day in my slow cooker. Then when I get home, I shred the chicken, stir in corn tortillas strips, add some cheese and olives, stir, add a little.
It is perfect for the warmer months because you can enjoy your favorite chicken enchiladas without heating up the kitchen. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. You can have Crock pot Chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken.
- It’s 2 cans of mild red enchilada sauce.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Guacamole.
Stir together to combine all ingredients. For the Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Crock Pot Recipe – This is a very easy to follow Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Meal. This is perfect for a weekday meal that you can.
Crock pot Chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pour half can of enchilada sauce in bottom of crock pot add chicken pot remaining sauce to coat. Cook on high 2-3 hours..
- Fork shred chicken in sauce add 1 cup of shredded cheese. Sour to combined.. cook on high untill melted about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon cheesy chicken mixture onto flour tortillas and roll. Place tortillas seam side down on baking dish…
- Top rolled enchiladas with olives cheese and remaining can of enchilada sauce..
- Bake enchiladas in oven for 10 -15 minutes uncovered..
- Top with sour cream, guac, lettuce or any topping you like serve immediately.
I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Slowly add the chicken broth, tomato sauce and chipotle adobo sauce and bring to a boil. Add cilantro and remove from heat. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort.