Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few summers. It's a great and simple dinner option any time of the year, but especially during the summer when the weather's too hot and humid for me to. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep.
It was sweet, salty, savory and so satisfying. I invited my family over for. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. You can cook Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can of Coca Cola.
- Prepare 1 of Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning.
- It’s 18 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. What if I have no crock pot would it be just as good if boiled or better baked ???? This healthy crock pot pulled chicken is great for a BBQ pulled chicken sandwich. Using good BBQ sauce is just as important as using good wine.
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ instructions
- Season chicken breasts with Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning..
- Place Coca-Cola, 16 oz of Ray's Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ sauce and vinegar in Crock Pot and wisk together..
- Place chicken in Crock Pot and cook on high for 4 hours..
- After the 4 hours, shred chicken with two forks and let cook for another 30 minutes..
Use Jack Daniels or Famous Daves etc. Stay away from the cheap sauces as they do This recipe is awesome! It was a huge hit with my family. I thought the Italian Dressing/BBQ sauce combo was a little strage, but it turned out delicious! Why You'll Love this BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich Recipe.