Crock pot smothered chicken. Tonight I am making a quick and easy dinner. Smothered chicken breast in the crockpot! My Mom used to make this all the time in the oven.
This smothered chicken crock pot recipe can be prepped first thing in the morning, or you can save time by measuring and mixing the seasonings the night before. The seasoning can be stored in gallon sized zip-lock bag, that way you can easy add the chicken legs or quarters into the bag to coat. My kids were on school vacation this past week and we spent the beginning of the week away at a hotel. You can cook Crock pot smothered chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot smothered chicken
- It’s 1 of family size can cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 of family size can cream of mushroom.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chckn breast or thighs depending on preference.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
Unfortunately, I never quite snapped back into my routine and I didn't even go to the grocery store until we'd been home for days. Add chicken cutlets to crock pot then cover with mushroom gravy. Smothered Chicken & Cheesy Potato Casserole. Taste for salt and add if necessary.
Crock pot smothered chicken instructions
- Mix cream of chicken and cream of mushroom (do not fully dilute i only add 1/2 a can worth of water or milk) add garlic fresh pepper and onion powder to taste.
- Add chicken (raw) thawed or frozen both works!!.
- Cook in crockpot on high 3 hours(thawed) 4 hours frozen.
- Remove chicken and fork shred or cut into chunks as back to the gravy cook additional 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or potatoes and enjoy you can add veggies for a more hearty stew effect.
Add chicken cutlets to crock pot then cover with. How to Make CROCK POT SMOTHERED CHICKEN. Tender, flavorful sirloin tips are used in this recipe for slow cooker smothered steak. Budget-friendly lean chuck steak or round steak may be used as well. The soy sauce and tomatoes make the perfect sauce for the beef and peppers, and a little garlic powder rounds out the flavors.