Caribbean Banana Bread. I make this banana bread recipe frequently for my family and friends, most of whom feel I've My Perfect Banana Bread Recipe. What changes did I make to the original. Tender and moist Caribbean Banana Nut Bread smothered in a buttery brown sugar glaze – Cause it's the Holidays.
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you all my favorite banana bread recipe. Being that bananas are my favorite fruit it was only natural for me to share with. The fruits found in the warm Caribbean countries are used in this bread. You can have Caribbean Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 4 medium of over ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped walnuts.
This sweet, flavorful loaf need not be served just for breakfast or snacks, but as an. Eggless banana bread recipe Eggless banana bread recipe How to make vegan banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Caribbean Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla in a mixer or by hand.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in coconut and walnuts..
- Spray a loaf pan. Add mixture, top with walnuts if you like. Bake for 50 mins or until tooth is clean.
You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. Chocolate Banana Bread is the best banana bread you will ever have! Incredibly tender, moist and flavorful, loaded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts! Caribbean Banana Bread. butter, softened, light cream cheese, softened (tub type ) and. Caribbean Bananas Flambe with Pineapple Curd over Frozen Yogurt.