Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs ensure a flavor-packed and tender result—paired with a few pats of butter, some garlic and thyme, the savoriness of the chicken and its sidekicks seeps into the baby potatoes for a fully satisfying, comforting meal. Garlic Parmesan chicken & potatoes is an easy yet comforting dish that the entire family will enjoy. Make this meal in your slow cooker or Instant Pot.
Stir in olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the slow cooker in an even. Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese. You can cook Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil divided.
- You need 2 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of butter, softened.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of fresh thyme.
- You need of Freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp. of freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
It is amazing what these simple ingredients can do to bring out such amazing flavor and can be a meal that the Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach.
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe – Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. I browned the chicken in the cast aluminum insert before cooking the chicken on low. My blog tech issues still aren't cleared up (hoping to get that all squared away tonight!).