Crockpot chicken legs. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. HOW TO COOK CHICKEN LEGS IN THE CROCK POT?
USE DRY HEAT FOR THE BEST SLOW COOKER DRUMSTICKS Crock Pot Chicken Legs Mississippi Style Recipes That Crock. juice, ranch, butter, au jus gravy mix, chicken legs, pepperoncinis. Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs Recipes That Crock. barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, chicken legs, steak seasoning. Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs The Diary of a Real Housewife. You can cook Crockpot chicken legs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken legs
- It’s 8 lbs of chicken legs.
- It’s 2 Tbl of Sp garlic salt.
- You need 2 Tbl of Sp chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Basil.
The leg of the chicken is considered dark meat. Because it's slightly fattier than its white meat counterparts, it does great in the crockpot (it doesn't dry out as easily with the long cooking time). The result is moist and tender chicken. In a small bowl combine the paprika, cumin, and garlic salt.
Crockpot chicken legs step by step
- Put one layer of legs on bottom of crockpot.
- Equally place garlic salt and chicken seasoning on layer of chicken.
- Repeat fist two steps until all chicken is in the crockpot then sprinkle basil on top.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Check temp of chicken then serve with choice of vegetable.
Sprinkle over the drum sticks and rub all over. These Crock Pot Sticky Chicken Legs are such an easy and tasty chicken recipe! This crock pot recipe is so easy your kids can make it for you! Try our favorite Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe that goes perfectly with our all time favorite baked beans! Oh Yes, We Love Easy Chicken Recipes Too.