Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker. This one-pot Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green beans has a homemade dressing/marinade and will be your new favorite healthy Follow the same cooking directions below. You can find the Italian dressing mix on the salad dressing aisle next to the ranch dressing packets. Chop your chicken and potatoes into roughly similar size pieces and add to large bowl.
Add chicken to the slow cooker in an This recipe was unbelievably good. I have several slow cooker chicken and potato recipes, but this was the best that I've made. This simple slow-cooker ranch chicken dish is definitely a keeper. You can cook Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken, coated with a pinch of salt and garlic powder, browned in a pan.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, scrubbed dry, cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Place potatoes and yellow onions in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Chicken and red potatoes cooked together with the Ranch flavors! Just add a green vegetable and dinner is ready. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato is where it's at!
Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker step by step
- Mix salt, garlic powder, thyme, crushed black pepper, dill, and onion powder. Set aside..
- Pour oil into slow cooker. Arrange cubed potatoes inside and sprinkle with the dry mixture..
- Arrange chicken on top. Sprinkle the remaining dry mixture on top..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours..
Stuffed in a sweet potato and drizzled with ranch makes for one mouth-watering meal. Stuffing the slow cooker buffalo chicken inside of a perfectly baked or grilled sweet potato tones down the 'kick' that comes from the Sriracha. This Homemade Ranch Seasoning Recipe is made from an easy mix! So simple to make and super handy to keep in your pantry, homemade ranch dressing mix makes the best ranch Try adding it to a flour dredge when making chicken or fish. Or sprinkle it on popcorn, roasted potatoes or veggies.