Crockpot rotisserie chicken. Having a rotisserie chicken on hand is like the ultimate ace in the hole… you can serve it up as is, or shred it and use it for SO many recipes! Now you don't have to pick one up from the grocery store. The flavor of rotisserie chickens is a barbecue combo of a little sugar and lots of spice.
Did you know you can make a rotisserie-style chicken in your crockpot? It's an inexpensive, easy way to prep chicken. Easy set-it-and-forget-it recipe for perfect, juicy, chicken every time! You can cook Crockpot rotisserie chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot rotisserie chicken
- You need 1 (3 lb) of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 6 of med. Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion quartered.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Pepper blend.
- It’s of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Garlic salt.
How to Make Crock-Pot Rotisserie Chicken. Place the onion halves in the bottom of the crockpot to create a rack for the chicken to sit on. Crockpot Rotisserie chicken is easier than you think and this slow cooker whole chicken literally Once you try this crockpot whole chicken recipe you won't cook a whole chicken any other way! This rotisserie chicken will blow your mind for the simple reason that you can make it in your crockpot /slow cooker!
Crockpot rotisserie chicken instructions
- Peel carrots and cut into 3in chunks. Cut 1/2 of the onion into quarters. Place in crockpot.
- With kitchen twine truss the chicken. (tuck wings and tie legs together) Pat dry with paper towels. Place on top of veggies.
- Season chicken to your liking. I just sprinkled the seasonings over the chicken not caring if it got on the vegetables..
- I usually use one of these pepper blends..
- Cook on high for 3- 3 1/2 hours..
- When done remove to a sheet pan with the vegetables and broil in the oven till golden brown..
- Optional- make gravy with juices left in crockpot. Serve with potatoes or rice. Or whatever you want.
Not just that, but it turns out better than the ones you can get in the stores! Cook a rotisserie chicken completely hands-off in your slow cooker. Place chicken breast-side up on the foil coil. This recipe for Crockpot BBQ Rotisserie Chicken is perfect for a family dinner. Just a regular roaster chicken, coated in a lemon bbq sauce, and slow cooked until done.