Banana Bread sweetened with honey. #bananabread #baking #breakfast #honey #sugarfree #howtobakebananabread In this video, I will be baking the best ever banana bread. Plus it is a cinch to mix together and only requires one bowl. Since I live by myself, I like to bake a big loaf of banana bread and freeze it for later.
Like seriously, I'm obsessed…have you seen my Salted Caramel Apple Bars and Vegan Pumpkin. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. You can cook Banana Bread sweetened with honey using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread sweetened with honey
- It’s 4 large of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Stir in the bananas, flour mixture and chocolate chips (or any other add ins of choice. Try out this banana bread recipe with a honey sweetened twist. Full of fiber and gluten-free, this Chia Banana Bread loaf will be a new standby on your kitchen counter. We've packed it with chia seeds and baked it with our Organic Chosen Blend Oil so it's lighter and healthier than your normal.
Banana Bread sweetened with honey instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Grease and flour bread pan, set aside..
- Blend together butter and honey.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Sift dry ingredients together and fold in banana mixture until smooth.
- Add vanilla, and if desired add 1/2 cup of nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured bread pan, place onto middle track in oven, let bake for 45 minutes, check periodically depending on the baking behavior of your oven..
Combine flours, wheat germ, salt and baking soda in mixing bowl; set aside. Melt butter in saucepan, and add honey; remove from heat, and mix well. A healthy and guilt-free banana bread that is sweetened with dates, vegan, free of gluten, refined sugar, and oil. It's delicious and full of flavor. The problem with most other banana bread recipes is that they contain dairy, eggs, refined sugar, and oil — things that I do not consume or include in what I.