Kurkure Bhindi and Aloo Crunchy Lady's finger and Potatoes. Spread all sliced bhindis in a flat dish and sprinkle salt, chile pwdr, garam masala pwdr, amchur pwdr and chaat masala over them. Sprinkle gram flour over the bhindi and mix lightly till proportionately coated, preferably without adding any water. #potatoking #bhindirecipe #bhindifry #bhindi #aloo #aloofry #curry #vegetarian #veggies #vegetarianfood #indianfood #sabji #staysafe #stayfit #stayhome #crispybhindi #kurkuribhindi Very Simple AND Easy TO Make Lady Finger Curry. Wash lady finger and cut from top and bottom.
Kurkuri= Crispy and Bhindi= Okra so this crispy spicy okra is quite a favorite around here. In India, mom would always deep fry this and Choose long slender okra: for the kurkuri bhindi, the long and slender okras work best. So be sure to pick those. You can have Kurkure Bhindi and Aloo Crunchy Lady's finger and Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kurkure Bhindi and Aloo Crunchy Lady's finger and Potatoes
- Prepare 250 gm of Bhindi(lady finger).
- It’s 1 of large potato peeled, washed and chopped length wise.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of split Urad dal.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/3 of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of dry mango powder (amchur).
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Aloo and bhindi are two basic vegetables in Indian cooking and they make varieties of delicious dishes. Once such simple and easy to make recipe involving both ingredients is mild spicy and healthy shallow-fried aloo bhindi. This Indian curry is suitable for lunch or. Bhindi (ladyfinger) and Aloo (Potatoes) are common vegetables used across recipes and cuisines.
Kurkure Bhindi and Aloo Crunchy Lady's finger and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dry Bhindi in kitchen towel. Cut into 1 inch in size. Cut the Aloo after peeling into 1 inch size. In a microwave safe glass bowl take chopped potatoes. Mix a few drops of oil and turmeric powder. Mix probably. Cook for 4 minutes in oven. Like wise cook chopped Bhindi in microwave..
- Take a wok. Heat 1 tbsp oil. Fry the half cooked Aloo till golden brown and crunchy. Likewise fry the half cooked Bhindi in wok till crunchy. Mix now both Bhindi and Aloo..
- Take rest of the oil. Heat and add mustard seeds and allow to crackle. Add Urad dal and cook for a minute. Fry chopped onions till translucent. Add fried Bhindi and Aloo and rest of the dry masala powder except roasted cumin powder.Saute in low medium flame in between for 5 minutes. Serve the bhindi and Aloo garnished with roasted cumin powder along with Roti or naan accompanied with curd or a plain raita. Thanks.
Easy and quick recipe using lady's fingers. #crispyfood #easyrecipe #quicksnack #spicyfood #simplefood #crispy #bhindi #lady'sfinger Please like, share. Kurkuri Bhindi Recipe with step by step photos – Spicy, Tasty and Crispy Okra Fry Recipe. It is one of the best side dish you can make In Hindi, Kurkuri means Crisp and Bhindi is Okra. This Okra Fry recipe is an easy snack like recipe made with Bhindi (Lady Finger). Crunchy, tangy, and delicious Kurkuri bhindi is perfect for an appetizer or just a snack.