Honey Chicken with Salt and Pepper in Slow Cooker. Healthy Slow Cooker Recipe This is the easiest slow cooker recipe, and perhaps one of the most delicious! Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic. In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, red pepper, and black pepper.
Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic powder. In small bowl, add water and cornstarch; beat with whisk into cooking juices in slow cooker. Slow cooker honey chicken is one of my favorite crockpot chicken recipes that's quick, flavorful and absolutely delicious. You can cook Honey Chicken with Salt and Pepper in Slow Cooker using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Chicken with Salt and Pepper in Slow Cooker
- It’s 500 gr of whole chicken.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil (I used infused garlic oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Small onion for stuffing (optional).
It comes out perfectly tender every time! Combine soy sauce, honey, olive oil, onion powder, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. While this slow cooker chicken recipe is a one pot meal, some readers served it with rice to soak up the extra sauce. The chicken can look a bit pale Thank you for this easy and delishish receipe.
Honey Chicken with Salt and Pepper in Slow Cooker step by step
- Pat dry the chicken. Pour oil into chicken and make sure it coats the chicken perfectly..
- Mix honey with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with this mixture..
- Insert onion into the chicken. Cut the butter and carefully slip some underneath the skin and inside the chicken..
- Cook HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 5-6 hours..
My husband and I loved it. Followed directions as instructed but did not add any salt or pepper as i forgot. The perfect no-fuss weeknight meal, honey garlic chicken made easily in the slow cooker with just a handful of ingredients found in the pantry. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.