Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I didn't have a glass pan so I used an aluminum pan. I greased the pan very well but the bread stuck to the bottom of the pan. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe!
Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. You can have Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas (about 3 small).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of water (optional).
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. This is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe!
Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Grease two 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pans..
- In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips..
- (Optional) Add water to add moisture..
- Blend well on medium speed..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into prepared pans..
- (Optional) Lay some chocolate chips along the top of the mixture..
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Remove from pans..
- Let cool completely on wire rack..
This chocolate chip banana bread comes together easily and is such a popular recipe in my house! The BEST banana bread for breakfast or snack. Next, make sure to wrap freshly baked chocolate chip banana bread in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing it in the fridge. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole loaf will be gone before you know it.