Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks. The most classic of cookies gets a welcome makeover with this dunkable recipe for Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks. If you have a craving for cookies and you want them now, these yummy strips take just a few minutes to make from start to finish. Sprinkle chocolate chips and, if desired, nuts over dough; press.
Nikki – I love soft cookies so I find that blatantly disregarding the minute specifications and taking them out when the dough still sticks to the toothpick works perfectly. Chewy chocolate chip cookies with the perfect hint of crunch so addictive, it's hard to believe they are low in fat. And just in time for Christmas to give as gifts or enjoy the splurge for yourself without the guilt! You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Because all we want for christmas is cookies: in the shape of sticks for easier dunking into milk or. I first made these when we were in the Philippines For me, for this blog, for these ultra-thick cookies, we melt the butter HALF WAY or less. So literally I heat the stick of butter until roughly half of it is melted. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks are just like chocolate chip cookies only they're shaped into sticks.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a bakung sheet with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl. Combine the oil, peanut butter, sugars, egg, vanilla. Cream together. In another bowl Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix until well combined. Fold in the peanut butter chips. Divide dough in half ..
- On preared baking sheet. Shape each portion into a 15"x3" rectangle .About 3" apart. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Pressing them lightly into the dough..
- Bake in preheated oven 6-7 minutes. (bake 8-9 for a crispier cookie). Mine took 14 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes. Then cut them with a serrated knife into 1" strips. Remove to wire rack to coil completely. Enjoy. … :-).
They're perfect for dipping, dunking, packing in a Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks are such a fun twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie! Ed. teacher and today is his first day back. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dunkers are a fun twist on chocolate chip cookies! I made "Cookie Sticks" a few years ago and they were really good…BUT I used vegetable oil in the dough to help with spreading. It's more stable than butter, so the dough didn't spread as much, which was great.