Crock pot chicken dip. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! I love to make a big batch of Buffalo Chip Dip in the Crock Pot and then combine it with other ingredients to make awesome appetizers like my Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers or Buffalo Chicken Cups.
Football is in full swing at our house and food is right up there on necessities for football season. Try this amazing Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe. You will be shocked how amazing it is! You can cook Crock pot chicken dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken dip
- You need 6 large of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of colby jack cheese (any cheese will do).
- Prepare 1 can of of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 envelope of of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of of tomatoe sauce (a small can).
- It’s 2 cup of of hot salsa.
- You need 1 packages of french onion (usually near the sour cream in most grocery stores).
- It’s 1 can of diced jalapeño.
This Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is so easy to make. Filled with sh from Delish.com is everything you could want in a game-day snack. Amounts are easily adjustable if you feel you. Shredded chicken is mixed with hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch, cheddar, and feta or blue cheese.
Crock pot chicken dip step by step
- put slow cooker on low, and season chicken to your liking inside.
- add the envelope of taco seasoning and the cream of chicken and let cook for 4-5 hours on low or until chicken begins to shred.
- after chicken is cooked and shredded add 1cup of water, rotel, tomatoe sauce, French onion and salsa..
- let everything simmer on low for 10 minutes then add jalapenos and cheese a small bit at a time.
- keep the slow cooker on warm so the cheese will melt evenly and it is ready to serve..
- this will definately feed more than 10people and it is best served hot from the slow cooker.
Cook it on low in your crock pot until the cheese is Tips for Making Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Use rotisserie chicken for a quick and easy option. Feel free to use either white or dark meat. Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan. Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout.