Bacon Ranch Chicken * Slowcooker*. Our Stouffer's® Frozen Meals Are Freshly Made, Simply Frozen. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love. Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch is an easy dinner that is bursting with flavor.
As a busy mom of three, my programmable slow cooker has become my most used kitchen accessory. Crack Chicken may not be a term of endearment I'd use for this chicken but it is widely known by the name so we should at least mention it. Let's refer to it here on out though at Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches, which I don't know about you but that makes my mouth water. You can have Bacon Ranch Chicken * Slowcooker* using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Chicken * Slowcooker*
- You need 2 tbsp of Real Bacon Bites.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch Salad Mix ( the powder).
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast.
The dinner my kids come running for! Creamy Slow Cooker Crack Chicken with bacon and ranch is perfect for potlucks and feeding a crowd. I've realized the past few weeks that there are some recipes that are our family favorites that I have never shared on our site. Slow Cooker Chicken bacon and ranch sandwiches are ultra creamy, cheesy pulled chicken chunks smothered in a cream cheese, bacon and ranch mix!
Bacon Ranch Chicken * Slowcooker* step by step
- Place chicken breast evenly in slowcooker..
- Combine all remaining ingredients well; pour over chicken..
- Cook on High 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve with noodle, rice, or i like mashed potatoes..
- Garnish with additional bacon.
It's also called crack chicken which I'm not fond of. On the other note, this chicken recipe is incredible! Eat this Keto-Friendly Chicken Recipe with tortillas, as a dip or in lettuce wraps! Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken. Chicken breasts are cooked in chicken broth and ranch dressing mix (use our Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix) until cooked.