Slow cooker Authentic Shredded Chicken Tacos. These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six months!
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours. This shredded Mexican chicken is so juicy and flavorful. You can cook Slow cooker Authentic Shredded Chicken Tacos using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Authentic Shredded Chicken Tacos
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 16 oz of jar of your favorite salsa.
Just like you get at an authentic Mexican restaurant. All the flavor is thanks to Hunt's Diced Tomatoes. Build tacos by adding shredded chicken and toppings of choice. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner.
Slow cooker Authentic Shredded Chicken Tacos instructions
- add raw chicken, taco seasoning, and salsa to slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8hrs(recommended) or high for 4-5hrs..
- When chicken is done cooking shred it apart with a fork and scoop into tortillas. You can add your favorite taco ingredients too. I use chopped onions, cilantro, mexican cheese, and lime juice. Some other ingredients to use are lettuce, tomato, avacado, black olives, sour cream..
You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! Serve shredded chicken in corn or flour. Once you make Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos, your family will ask for them all the time! I'm so excited to share with your the BEST We used this shredded chicken taco meat to make tacos, but you could eat it by itself, serve it over rice, use it to make quesadillas, or even in wonton wrappers. Remove the chicken to a work surface.