Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Moist & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I tried the other recipe with the award winning chocolate chip cookies. It also used pudding, but this recipe was so much better. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. You can have Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of unsifted sugar.
- You need 12 oz of chocolate chips.
The BEST, EASY Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with a crispy outer edge that are a cookie dream come true. No cream cheese, cornstarch, apple sauce, or refrigerating dough for days while breaking finger nails waiting for a Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies are extra soft, chewy, and they turn out perfect every time. This is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever need!
Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375°F..
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and the sugars..
- Add eggs, vanilla, salt, and the baking soda and combine..
- Add flour 1 cup at a time, ending with the 1/3 cup. Do this slowly to prevent a flour bomb exploding in your kitchen..
- Add the chocolate chips and slowly mix to incorporate..
- Roll dough balls about the size of a golf ball. This should let you get about 12 on each baking sheet..
- Bake for 9 minutes; they will seem a little under done..
- Take trays out of the oven and set to cool for 5 minutes..
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack..
- Allow to cool until the firm up, then serve and enjoy!.
I feel like a homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe is something that everyone should have in their recipe box. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument). But what constitutes a great chocolate chipper is the subject of passionate feelings and debate. For some, crispy edges and some crunch are attractive attributes, but these cookies are not for them. No, these are for the staunch supporters of the chewy, the tender, the oh.