Banana Bread (Quick & Easy). Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and So many great reviews!
Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Can underbaked quick bread be saved? If you've cut into a loaf of quick bread and discovered its Want to customize this banana bread to YOUR taste? You can cook Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread (Quick & Easy)
- You need 4 of Bananas, smashed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Use our interactive recipe generator to tweak. Butter: Use softened butter for a soft texture and irresistible butter I like to freeze banana bread in slices because the slices thaw much quicker- even by lunchtime! Banana bread is a "quick bread," meaning that it doesn't have to sit around proving as a standard yeast bread does, making it just like a cake. Banana bread is what is known as a "quick bread." This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST!
Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 360°.
- In a large bowl, Mix with a wooden spoon, butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, & vanilla well.
- Mix baking soda, salt & flour in well..
- Pour mixture into a greased 4×8 loaf pan. Bake for and hour..
- Optional, add walnuts, chocolate chips, etc. for additional yumminess.
Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and baked in a cake pan for even and quick cooking. No mixer needed, grab a bowl. This quick bread is soft, moist, and sweet—and yet firm enough for little fingers to hold without it falling apart. But the thing I love most about this recipe? Click here to read Banana Bread Recipe & Video in Hindi.