Chocolate chip cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? You can cook Chocolate chip cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of softened butter or margarine.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- You need 16 of -ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s of You will need.
- Prepare of Small and large mixing bowls.
- You need spoons of Measuring.
- Prepare of Sifter.
- You need spoon of Wooden.
- Prepare of Teaspoon.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Measure flour, soda and salt into a sifter and sift into a small bowl. Set aside..
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl and cream with a wooden spoon..
- Add both sugars and cream until fluffy..
- Beat in egg..
- Stir in flour mixture..
- Mix in nuts, chocolate chips and vanilla..
- Drop rounded teaspoons on cookie sheet about 2 in inches apart..
- Place in preheated 375 oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned..
- Remove from oven. Place cookies sheet on a rack and let cool slightly..
- Then remove cookies from the cookie sheet and let cool completely on wire rack..
- Continue until all cookies are baked..
The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. Classic chocolate chip cookies are the perfect year-round treat. Check out our quick and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cream together the butter, sugar, brown. "The best chocolate chip cookies that bake up HUGE, thick, chewy and full of a variety of chocolate and a little oats to take them over the top!" Visual learner? A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at it's finest.