Easy chicken crockpot casserole. Crock Pot Chicken Casserole Recipe is creamy and delicious. It is loaded with cream cheese, bacon and ranch flavor that your family will go crazy for! My family loves Crack Chicken Spaghetti Casserole.
If you don't have a great recipe for Spanish rice, check this tutorial for Spanish rice from Lil' Luna This is one of my all-time favorite recipes on the site. Easy to throw in the crockpot and has great results. Easy chicken casserole that the children will love. You can have Easy chicken crockpot casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken crockpot casserole
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast or about 10 legs.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 box of chicken rice mix, whatever kind or brand you prefer. I use zatarain's yellow rice.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of season.
Can be made ahead of time and frozen. Fall is absolutely my favorite season! David and I try to get in as many trips to the orchard as possible! I'm also sharing my easy chicken stuffing and.
Easy chicken crockpot casserole step by step
- Arrange chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Spoon soup on top and season with onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder or whatever you prefer.
- Cook on low about 7 hours or high for half that time.
- Make your rice and store in fridge if making ahead of time. Once chicken is cooked add rice, cheese, and corn.
- Cover and cook until warmed and creamy.
I put frozen chicken breasts in and decreased the butter to half. Kids loved it, so as we say in our. This easy, tasty chicken and stuffing casserole is cooked in the slow cooker, which makes it ideal for a busy weeknight. Simply prep it in the morning, set the crockpot on low, and come back home to a beautiful meal, with nutritious chicken and a creamy sauce. Easy Chicken Casserole is the PERFECT throw-together weeknight dinner recipe.