Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not just for a healthy cookie either!
I have not met one person who did not like them. I tried these cookies cooked a couple minutes longer and a couple minutes less to see what I liked best. Note: Remember, these healthy chocolate chip cookies freeze well, can be eaten as a breakfast meal, and are a great healthy treat for any time of day. You can have Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 115 gr of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 170 gr of chocolate chip.
- It’s of Flaky salt for finishing.
These are more bread-like and soft than traditional chocolate chip cookies, and will not get stale if left at room temperature for a few days. Check out this "Healthier" chocolate chip cookie recipe! I added some protein to it as well so they would be a little more filling. If you have a sweet tooth.
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter and sugars in medium bowl for about 5 minutes until light in colour and texture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add the chocolate and finish mixing by hand. Refrigerate the dough..
- Preheat oven to 185C. Line baking tray with baking paper. Roll dough into small balls and lay out on the tray. Sprinkle with salt..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Once baked, leave the cookies cool on baking tray. Then transfer to wire rack..
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies are dairy free and made with whole wheat flour and coconut sugar but taste just as good! Healthy is kind of a loaded word. I don't think there's a cookie recipe that exists that's truly "healthy." I mean that in the sense that cookies aren't a. We love to bake all year round and we definitely do more during the holiday One of our recipes are these Loaded Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. They manage to be both chewy and crispy, and yet they have less butter and sugar than many comparable recipes.