buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot. Make it a meal by serving this chicken on a Pillsbury™ biscuit or on top of rice. Buffalo sauce, Ranch dressing and boneless chicken with pasta is a great meal! BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe?
Crockpot Buffalo Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe. This recipe is like combining every guilty pleasure into one delicious Crock Pot meal!! So have you tried this Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe yet? You can have buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot
- Prepare 3 lb of bag of frozen chicken breast pieces.
- It’s 12 oz of franks red hot wings buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1 oz of hidden valley ranch salad dressing & seasonig mix packet.
- Prepare 1 of optional: sliced red and green peppers and onion.
Share with us in the comments below! This is a spicy, hearty sandwich that will please those who love buffalo chicken wings. This recipe is perfect for those days spent watching football. Try this ultra easy and delicious dinner recipe from the Domestic CEO's kitchen.
buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot step by step
- set crock pot to low setting.
- place frozen chicken breast into crockpot.
- pour buffalo sauce over chicken.
- shake ranch dressing powder over chicken and sauce.
- cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- at hour 6 take chicken out and shred on a plate.
- place chicken back in crock pot for another hour to soak up sauces.
- chicken is now ready for anything your tummy desires. such as tacos which I prefer. or another option is to place shredded chicken onto hoagie rolls topped with mozzarella cheese..
If you're anything like me, the word "easy" included in a recipe always grabs my attention. This crock pot buffalo chicken dip recipe is our go-to appetizer for watching any game. Football is in full swing at our house and food is right up there on necessities for football season. Food is what gets the men off the couch in my house, and then back on again. haha! If you love Buffalo-style chicken wings and Frank's Buffalo RedHot Wings Sauce, this is a recipe you must try – Crock Pot Buffalo-Ranch Shredded Lightly spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.