chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner. Instagram: alexandraalyseavila Here is a quick and easy recipe for a "one pot" crockpot meal. Use up leftover cooked chicken in this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken n' Potato Foil Dinner! Everyone will love having their very own foil packet filled with BBQ chicken and veggies!
Crockpot italian dressing chicken is such an easy recipe. Slow cooker italian chicken and potatoes is packed with flavor. I would say it doesn't even taste like a crock pot meal. You can have chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of italian dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of italain seasoning.
It's so nice coming home to dinner ready and waiting! The chicken is so tender and packed with the. This slow cooker dinner cooks for two hours on high, or four to five hours on low heat, making it ideal for meal prep or Sunday dinner. Just before serving, you can add baby spinach (or other tender greens) to the slow cooker to complete the meal.
chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner instructions
- add chicken to the crock pot.
- pour half of the italian dressing and and half of the seaoning and half of the cheese.
- peal and slice the potatoes. and add them to the top of the chicken.
- then add the rest of the italian dressing. and cheese..
- cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- and enjoy.
With only four ingredients, our delicious Italian chicken and potatoes recipe makes an excellent dinner in your crock pot. Italian chicken and potatoes is a spicy and wonderful slow cooker recipe that takes just a few minutes to put together. Then it cooks all day while you're away. Fortunately dinner tasted just as good as it smelled. Thanks to a little prep work this morning, all I had to do was scoop some chicken and veggies out of the crock pot and dinner was on the table.