Crock pot bbq chicken. Scrumptious BBQ Chicken Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! They were delicious, but next time I think I'll add more chicken, because there was a lot of sauce. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
I found this on a blog called "Stick a Fork In It" and I am posting for safekeeping. It sounds delightfully easy and delicious. Mix it up, throw it in a crock pot and in four to six hours, you have a meal that the whole family will love! You can have Crock pot bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot bbq chicken
- It’s 1 bag of of drumettes.
- You need 2 of bbq sauce of your choice, I used hickory smoke & thick and spicy.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder, more if you like.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Creole seasoning, more or less seasoning if you like.
Mix all ingredients for the sauce in the crock pot. Add the chicken, try to coat it well in the sauce. Then shred or cut up the chicken, and replace it in the BBQ sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated. What to Serve with Crockpot BBQ Chicken.
Crock pot bbq chicken instructions
- set oven on broil (hi).
- wash and season chicken wings.
- put drumettes on a lightly oiled pan and place it in the oven broiling 10 minutes on each side..
- while chicken is in the oven mix together bbq sauce and honey in a bowl, mix well.
- after you take the chicken from the oven place them in the crock pot and pour bbq mixture on top along with chopped onions. slightly stirring in the onions.
- set crock pot on hi for 2 to 2 and a half hours or on low 4 to 5 hours.
The best sides for Crockpot BBQ chicken are: Salads: Potato, Macaroni, Coleslaw, Italian pasta salad Rolls and Wraps: Hamburger buns, ciabatta rolls, wraps, tortillas, dinner rolls (for sliders) Or Serve Over: Mac and Cheese, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Oven Baked Rice Leftovers. Crockpot BBQ is like meat sauce in that it tastes just as good. A simple recipe that shows you how to make Crock Pot BBQ chicken (also known as BBQ Pulled Chicken!) at home in your slow cooker! This is a quick, easy, and so flavorful recipe that's perfect for any party, potluck, or picnic! This Crockpot BBQ Chicken is quick, easy and flavorful way to make pulled chicken.