The best banana bread ever. This was the BEST bread EVER! With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too!
This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. I add a cup of chopped walnuts to this recipe. "Like you, I have made many banana breads and I have to agree this is the best ever. You can have The best banana bread ever using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 cup of mashed bananas (about 8 bananas ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (opional).
I made a couple of additions adding cinnamon, mixed spices and coconut. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it By far the best banana bread I've ever eaten. The brown sugar almost gave it a caramelly taste.
The best banana bread ever instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix butter , brown sugar , and eggs in large bowl.
- add flour , salt , baking soda and milk . mix well.
- add vanilla and bananas then mix well.
- if adding walnuts stir them in.
- spray pans with nonstick cooking spray . Divide into 3 pans and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Let us know how you like it in the comments below, and don't forget to leave us a rating! Ditch the Banana Bread and make THIS instead! This banana bread is as good defrosted as right out the oven. To get the Best Banana Bread ever, make sure to use very ripe bananas. If you tried this Best Banana Bread Ever, don't forget to rate the recipe below and let me know how it went in the comments – I love hearing from you!