slow cooker chicken tacos. These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. Serve in a lettuce wrap, gluten-free tortilla or on a bed of greens and top with a multitude of toppings for a weeknight meal win every time. Instructions for both Slow Cooker and Instant Pot.
Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! You can have slow cooker chicken tacos using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of slow cooker chicken tacos
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of green or red pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- You need of optional toppings.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of roasted corn.
Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party.
slow cooker chicken tacos instructions
- place chicken breast into slow cooker..
- add water and seasonings..
- coarsely chop onion and pepper then add to slow cooker..
- cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- chicken should fall apart when pulled with a fork..
- heat up flour tortillas, keeping them warm by wrapping them in a clean towel..
- just before serving add 1 cup of your favorite salsa..
- finish with your favorite toppings and enjoy..
Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours. These slow cooker chicken tacos have the juiciest, most flavorful chicken. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! These slow cooker chicken tacos are filled with zesty pulled chicken, guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream.