Banana Bread (sugar free). This Sugar Free Banana Bread has so much flavor that you may not even notice that there is no added sugar in it. I like that the only sugar that is added to this bread comes from the bananas. This healthy sugar-free banana bread is fully vegan and naturally gluten-free.
Now that I've finally perfected this basic banana bread, feel free to change up this recipe and make it your own. Toss some chopped pecans or walnuts into the batter! A tasty sugar-free and dairy-free version of banana bread is easy to prepare when using unsweetened almond milk and stevia powder. You can have Banana Bread (sugar free) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread (sugar free)
- It’s 2 tbsp of margarine – regular.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of splenda – granulated for baking.
- Prepare 3 medium of overly ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
Fold pine nuts and flax seeds into the batter for extra protein and crunch! Sugar Free Banana Bread Healthy Swaps. Flour: Most banana breads are made with white all-purpose flour. This sugar free banana bread is sweetened only with bananas and has no sugar added!
Banana Bread (sugar free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F 350 Fahrenheit.
- Cream margarine and Splenda then add unsweetened applesauce.
- Then add 1 beaten egg and 3 mashed bananas.
- Blend in flour, soda, and salt.
- Pour into a medium lightly greased baking dish and bake for 35-50 minutes (dependent on the size and depth of your baking pan) until golden brown on the top.
It's moist, whole grain and perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack! This gluten free banana bread is utterly delicious. It's so good you people without gluten issues make in it place of regular banana bread. Well we have finally come up with a gluten free, dairy free and sugar free banana bread recipe that I think you will be really happy with !! Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and refined sugar free.