Best-Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you'll ever make! It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! You can have Best-Ever Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best-Ever Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or margarine,softened.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium).
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk or milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts, if desired.
It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Let us know how you like it in the comments below, and don't forget to leave us a rating! Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.
Best-Ever Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F . Grease bottoms only of 2 (8×4-inch)loaf pans or 1 (9×5-inch)loaf pan..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and butter. Add eggs,bananas,buttermilk and vanilla ; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.Stir in flour,baking soda,salt and nuts just until moistened. Pour batter into pans..
- Bake 8-inch loaves 1hour,9-inch loaf 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool about 1 hour before slicing..
- High Altitude (3500-6500ft): Increase flour to 2 3/4 cups. In step 1,heat oven to 375°F. In step2,add 1/4 cup water with buttermilk. Bake 8-inch loaves about 1hour 5minutes,9-inch loaf about 1hour 30 minutes..
Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too! Just like my Best-Ever Brownies & Cinnamon Rolls, this Best-Ever Banana Bread is the BOMB! Enjoy a soft cake-like texture, lovely sweet banana flavor and a warm, toasty crust with my recipe. This is the BEST coconut flour banana bread recipe! No oil or added sugar required, this bread is moist and healthy.