Sheree's Busy Woman 'Banana Bread' (semi-homemade). DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON CAKE MIX BOX!!!. Mix milk, egg, cake mix, vanilla, nutmeg and mashed bananas. My mom shows you how to make some simple and delicious Banana Bread.
In a mixing bowl, mix the Flour, Baking soda. Bananas—the flavor, the scent, the texture—make me recoil in pain and fear and if they disappeared from the earth forever, I wouldn't mourn their passing. That I ate three pieces of this banana bread spread with softened butter—and okay, four pieces—is a testament to just how delicious it is. You can have Sheree's Busy Woman 'Banana Bread' (semi-homemade) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Busy Woman 'Banana Bread' (semi-homemade)
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 small of over ripe bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
Was a total hit at my work and home. And my kitchen was absolutely smelling deliciously of hot bake banana bread!! Allow fresh-baked banana bread to cool completely before freezing so it doesn't create condensation that leads to soggy bread. Wrap the loaf in plastic wrap Freeze individual slices of banana bread if you don't think your family can eat the frozen portion within five days.
Sheree's Busy Woman 'Banana Bread' (semi-homemade) instructions
- *** DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON CAKE MIX BOX!!!.
- mix milk, egg, cake mix, vanilla, nutmeg and mashed bananas..
- put mix in 3 small loaf pans. only fill 1/2 full..
- bake at 350° for 45 minutes. check to see if a toothpick or wooden skewer comes out clean..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Learn how to make the best banana bread ever. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had.