Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs, one at a time.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ripe bananas mashed (2 bananas).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts chopped.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread instructions
- In a large bowl cream together margarine and sugar..
- Add eggs, one at a time..
- Add mashed bananas and water and beat until smooth..
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda..
- Pour flour mix into wet mix and beat gently only until smooth..
- Add walnuts and bake in a sprayed 9x5x3 pan. In a preheated 350 oven for an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- To make muffins, pour into muffin pan lined with papers. Bake at 350 for 20 min..
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.