Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken. This tasty cream cheese chicken recipe is quick to prepare and extremely easy to cook in the slow cooker. Or serve the chicken with mashed potatoes. Add a salad or steamed veggies for a well-balanced dinner.
Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Here is one of my favorite meals from this week. You can have Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken
- It’s 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 16 oz of bottle of Italian dressing.
- You need 8 oz of block of cream cheese.
CrockPot Zesty Italian Chicken, The Healthier Version. You're not going to believe that I have another Main Dish recipe for you already! Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken – My Recipe Treasures. Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva's Book Yet ?!
Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Take frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts and place in slow cooker.
- combine all other ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours stirring occasionally. If chicken breasts are thawed allow 4-6 hours for cooking time. Chicken is done when it can be shredded with a spoon..
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Try this CrockPot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. Put water, chicken and dressing pkg. into crockpot. Remove chicken leaving juices in the pot. Easy, delicious and healthy Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken (w/ Rotel) recipe from SparkRecipes. Put frozen chicken in the crock pot.