Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! How to make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Crockpot: Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker. Shake over grated parmesan cheese and ground pepper.
I love my crock pot, because I can just throw dinner in and forget about it. Easy to put in the slow cooker! One of these days I'll have nice relaxing afternoons with all the time in the world to cook. You can cook Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of dry zesty italian dressing.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tony Chachere's Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 1/2 each of boneless skinless chicken breast.
Hi, I tried the crockpot Italian Chicken using the Insta Pot instructions. I had to tweak your directions just a bit. Bake chicken breasts in a delectably rich sauce made of butter, dry Italian salad dressing mix, wine, golden mushroom soup and cream cheese with chives. Serve over angel hair pasta for a dish that is fit for your most elegant dinner parties.
Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta instructions
- Rinse chicken &cut into cubes. Then throw in Crockpot & sprinkle italian seasoning. Turn crockpot on low..
- In a medium size pot add cream cheese, cream of chicken, milk, & Tony's seasoning. Turn stove on low heat & simmer until it is creamy & smooth, this will be your sauce..
- Once sauce is done add to crockpot w/ chicken. Cook on low for four hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over your choice of noodles (I prefer Rotini)..
After my Crock Pot Crack Chicken Recipe has been so popular with readers I wanted to develop another easy slow cooker chicken recipe that you guys would enjoy just as much. I think I've found it with this Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken recipe. This dump-and-go chicken recipe takes just a few minutes to prep then time and the slow cooker does the work. Combine chicken breasts, seasoning, cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in crockpot. In a small bowl, combine the marinara sauce, tomato, salad dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic; pour over chicken.