Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3 medium of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175C)..
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Melt butter and add to bananas.
- Next, mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture, and mix in.
- Lastly, add the flour.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool, remove from the pan, and slice to serve.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.