Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu. If you are looking for a really flavorful yet super simple recipe for dinner then I urge you to give this recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu a try. My husband has been hounding me for chicken cordon bleu for a while. However it's a little tough to make with a toddler Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu.
This recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of our favorites! With just a few simple ingredients you will have a fabulous dinner the whole family will love! If you like this recipe please LIKE this video and if you want to see more easy slow cooker recipes please SUBSCRIBE to our channel. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 oz of Can Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 slice of Of Ham.
- You need 1 cup of Dry Stuffing Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
I used to think that chicken cordon bleu recipe was something you only made on special occasions. This always seemed like such a fancy dish but the crock pot makes it very simple to to make and enjoy any time. Your family can enjoy this delicious slow cooker chicken cordon recipe with very little work. Once they are a nice golden color, add chicken to crock pot but make sure you remember to remove the toothpicks!
Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- In a small bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour the enough of the mixture to cover bottom of crock pot..
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover with slices of ham and crumbled blue cheese..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high..
Place the small bag inside the larger bag. Label bag with Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. Lay flat to freeze. [On cooking day you'll need to have the chicken thawed so you can quickly chop it with scissors once you put it in the slow. This delicious chicken crock pot recipe is so easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. Imagine moist chicken breasts infused with the You can serve the Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu over cooked white rice or wide noodles and make a full meal of it.