Easy Banana Bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST! Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and. You can have Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flower.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
If it weren't already clear by this point, the implied subtitle of this recipe is "don't fuss; make it easy." Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. It is easy and pretty much fail proof. This easy banana bread is sweet, moist and full of fresh banana flavor.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine Miracle Whip, egg, and banana.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to salad dressing mixture.
- Pour into a 9×5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan.
It's so yummy and the perfect way to use up over ripe bananas! You can't beat a piece of warm, homemade banana bread. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!