Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan. Serve each portion with a generous sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan and dive right on in—the best things in life are simple. If you've made this recipe, we want to hear your thoughts! Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks.
You can make pasta dishes in the slow cooker like this recipe Today I'm sharing this easy recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan and Pasta. My mom would always slow cook her sauce with meat all-day; she. I love chicken parmesan but hate all of the hassle of making it. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 small of brick of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 24 oz of jar of favorite marinara sauce.
This chicken parmesan recipe was so EASY to throw together and it tasted amazing! Chicken breasts are simmered with marinara sauce in a slow cooker, then topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in this simple recipe. All Reviews for Brad's Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan. Slow cooker chicken meatballs loaded with Parmesan cheese cooked right in marinara sauce.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Spread the olive oil in bottom of slow cooker (if using a Crockpot, bottom of stoneware insert)..
- In a bowl, whip egg with a fork..
- In a seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and peppper and mix well..
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then dip into the bread crumb mixture coating both sides..
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker..
- Layer each chicken breast with 2 to 3 slices of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour entire jar of marinara sauce over chicken breasts..
- Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve as is or with your favorite pasta..
Want the cheesy, tomato-y goodness of chicken Parmesan without all the breading and frying? With the help of ground chicken and the slow cooker, you can make these juicy meatballs instead. Oven Parmesan Chicken with Penne Marinara. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe – Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese.