Double chocolate chip cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every. cups chocolate chips.
Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course! You can have Double chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 stick of butter softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
The reason why chocolate chip cookies are just so popular is that they are so versatile, and you can make them just the way you like. Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house – these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint!
Double chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix flour, baking soda, and cocoa in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Cream butter and sugars in large bowl..
- Best in egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour mixture half at a time until combined. Sir in chips by hand..
- Bake walunt size lumps on lightly soaked baking sheets for 10 to 12 minutes..
Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear! Delectable double chocolate chip cookies, imbedded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts.; super-chocolatey but not too sweet! These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Baking chocolate chip cookies can be a crapshoot: sometimes they puff up nicely, other times they flatten out like pancakes.