Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice. This Crockpot Ranch Chicken is simple, soul-satisfying, and just the type of healthy low carb comfort food you crave after a long day. Creamy and rich with all the flavors of your favorite ranch dressing!
Everyone in my family loves the flavors of ranch. It just adds such nice Crock-Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe. Serve this delicious chicken with the creamy ranch flavored. You can cook Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- You need 1 lb of chiken breast.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- It’s 1 oz of ranch powder packet.
The combination of dill from the ranch seasoning and heat from the chili powder and red pepper flakes in the taco seasoning can't be beat. Shred chicken and mix with sauces and spices left in crockpot. Adding delicious fun to your dinner has never been easier than with this Crockpot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe! These drumsticks are the real deal!
Crockpot Ranch Chicken instructions
- Put chicken breasts in crock pot..
- Add cream of chicken soup..
- Add cup of water (use empty cream of chicken can.).
- Add in ranch powder packet..
- Mix powder and cream of chicken gently..
- Put crock pot on HIGH for 10 minutes then stir once more, gently..
- Cook on HIGH for at least 4 hours..
- If chicken breasts are not cooked all the way, cook 1 additional hour on HIGH..
A Tasty Keto Chicken Recipe with perfect ranch flavor, moist chicken & cooked right in the crockpot for a simple dinner! This recipe really should be called Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tostadas, Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, etc … You can add this yummy shredded chicken to just about anything. I am excited to throw some. Ranch crockpot Chicken Drumsticks make a great appetizer or meal. Slow cooked chicken falls apart and is added to.