Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice. How to make Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice: First, we add the veggiess, low sodium chicken broth, seasoning and chicken breasts to the crockpot. Then we add the instant rice, and it soaks up all the extra liquid and cooks up nice and fluffy (so easy!). Lastly, we stir in a little milk and cheese to give it.
To make rice in a slow cooker with chicken, you have to drastically reduce the amount of liquid you would normally use to cook rice, otherwise, your rice will be completely mushy. The main ingredients (chicken, onions, tomatoes) release moisture while they cook, which the rice then absorbs. In this easy cooking video, I make some chicken and rice in my crockpot, or slow cooker. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice
- It’s 6 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/2 packages of ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice.
Recipe: The Best Creamy, Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice. If you didn't grow up with this comforting classic, cheesy chicken and rice is a combination of creamy rice, cheese, chicken, and vegetables (sometimes broccoli, sometimes peas and carrots) that often uses canned soup as a base. Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Recipe – Your favorite chicken and rice casserole prepared in the crock pot! I have a Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice recipe, just like your favorite childhood casserole, only this recipe cooks in the slow cooker while you go and take care of your daily bizness!
Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice instructions
- Grease Crockpot and add chicken breasts..
- Salt and pepper to Taste..
- Add ranch seasoning mix to the top of the chicken.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours or until rice is fully cooked.
What I love most about this Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup is the blend of seasonings. They give this soup just the right amount of flavor to It cooks beautifully in the slow cooker. Our chicken and rice combination is super easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. Rice can get mushy and chicken can be dry if cooked too long. This slow cooker chicken and rice soup is an easy and comforting meal that's perfect for cold nights!