Standard Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes.
These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not just for a healthy cookie either! Learn how to make Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch. You can cook Standard Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Standard Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 bag of chocolate chips.
These soft and chewy cookies are made with melted butter, so you will need to chill the cookie dough. These amazing cookies are made using melted butter, so they're extra soft and chewy, with crispy edges and plenty of chocolate chips! Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. These cookies are BIG, soft, chewy, and totally divine.
Standard Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Beat butter/shortening with granulated and brown sugar until creamed. Add vanilla..
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each egg..
- Gradually add the flour mix to the dough..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Drop on to an un-greased cookie sheet. Around 12 per sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes..
I swiped this recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies from my mom, and now I want to share it with all of you. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing. Of course, classic chocolate chip cookie dough can be the base for so many other delicious add-ins. Anyone with a serious sweet tooth will love our Looking for a way to upgrade the standard chocolate chip cookie? Try this recipe where buckwheat flour brings a distinctive nutty flavor to the.