Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot). Wrap the spicy chicken mixture in lettuce or cabbage leaves to serve as appetizers. Lettuce wraps are a fresh alternative to pancakes or tortillas. This is an easy recipe for a adaption from the P.
Chicken Posole, Lobster Mac, and More Comfort Food Recipes For Fall. These easy fall dinner recipes—hearty casseroles, pureed soups, and skillet dinners included—are total no-brainers. This delicious Moo Shu Pork (or Moo Shu Chicken) recipe is easy to make and always a crowd fave! You can have Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot)
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in strips.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 small of head of green cabbage, cored and sliced thinly (like coleslaw would be chopped).
- Prepare 3 large of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 2 can of sliced mushrooms, 6.5 oz each.
- You need 1 cup of hoison sauce.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 8 of tortilla shells, 10".
- Prepare 1 packages of broccoli slaw (optional).
This classic Chinese moo shu chicken dish is bursting with Asian flavor and is simple and quick to prepare – no need for takeout! Moo Shu Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Moo shu chicken originated in Northern China, where it was prepared as a stir-fry dish made with chopped chicken (or pork) and Chinese cabbage. There are a number of variations out there, but moo shu chicken is also commonly made with scallions, mushrooms and scrambled eggs, too.
Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken over medium high heat in olive oil on both sides and add to crock pot..
- Add the sliced cabbage, the shredded carrots and the drained mushrooms to crock pot..
- Combine hoison sauce, garlic, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cook chicken mixture on low heat for 4 hours stirring twice during cooking process..
- Heat tortillas according to package directions..
- Spoon an 8th of the chicken mixture on each tortilla shell. Serve as is or top with desired amount of broccoli slaw for some added crunch..
- Wrap up and enjoy!.
- This would also be good eaten over white steamed rice or thin spaghetti instead of in tortilla shells. Pork can be substituted for the chicken..
A very easy moo shu chicken recipe in lettuce wraps that uses pre-cooked chicken. Moo shu pork is a dish of northern Chinese origin. It consists of sliced pork tenderloin, cucumber, and scrambled eggs, stir-fried in peanut oil together with mushrooms. All Reviews for Moo Shu Chicken Wraps. Moo Shu Chicken Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.