Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread. This is perfect for breakfast or snack and can also be made as muffins if you prefer. More banana bread variations I love are Banana Cranberry Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, and Maple Pecan Banana Muffins. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Blueberry Banana Bread – Classic Banana Bread studded with juicy and delicious blueberries. This is the perfect breakfast snack to serve with your morning coffee or tea. Now we can talk about blueberries and bananas. You can cook Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of Butter, softened plus save wrappers.
- You need 1 pints of blueberries/blackberries.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 1/2 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! Imagine the softest, moistest banana bread ever, loaded with juicy sweet blueberries. Add blueberries and gently fold into mixture. Blueberries and bananas combine in these tender, golden loaves.
Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix sugar and butter with mixer till well blended. Add eggs, one at a time till well blended..
- Breaking off in pieces, add the bananas, buttermilk and vanilla till smooth..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt slowly till all ingredients moistened (don't overmuch at this point).
- With a spatula, fold in blueberries easy so as not to break them..
- Take the saved butter wrappers and grease two loaf pans with the butter residue..
- Pour batter evenly into both pans. Baking times vary. I would start checking at the 40 minute mark till toothpick comes out clean from batter (not blueberries)..
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes before handling. then loosen sides of loaves from pans and place top side up on wire rack or dinner plate.
- when completely cooled store in gallon food storage bags. Will last at room temp for up to 4 days, in fridge up to 10 days and freeze up to 3 months.
- This recipe is very versatile you could add walnuts, replace blueberries with blackberries or dates..
Whether you enjoy a slice as a snack or for breakfast, this bread is so flavorful, you won't need butter. Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holiday gift that everyone will love! This moist and delicious Blueberry Banana Bread has the perfect combination of bananas and fresh blueberries that is super simple to make! This moist and easy to make banana bread starts out by using my all-time favorite Banana Bread recipe.