Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice. Thick and creamy chicken stew made easily right in the crock pot. The perfect comfort food and delicious served over biscuits. Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low carb dinner the family will love.
My kids go crazy over this dish and. This chicken and broccoli crock pot recipe is one of our very favorites, especially for Sunday dinner! Hope you enjoy my Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice! You can have Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice
- It’s 7 of chicken legs (semi-thawed).
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked extra long grain brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 large of white onion.
- You need 1 of rib celery w/ leaves ( see direction #1).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 26 oz of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of half n half.
- It’s 1 of paprika (see directions).
- It’s 1 of packet swanson chicken flavor boost ( can use a chicken boullion).
How to make crock pot chicken and rice. Because this recipe is made in the crock pot, you Spray crockpot with cooking spray, then add all ingredients except for sour cream, cheese and parsley in. This Creamy Crockpot Mexican Chicken is one of my absolute favorite recipes ever! It's probably the easiest recipe I make, it tastes amazing, and it makes enough that we usually can enjoy it for a.
Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice instructions
- celery : choose a softer inner rib that's slightly yellow. I like the texture and flavor of these. ur gonna use the leaves on this as well.. now let's coook!.
- wash rice well until water runs clear. place rice and the 3 cups of water into the crockpot. add swanson flavor boost and stir. turn on high. let this get going while u prepare the rest..
- medium to thin slice the onion into half circles and place into a medium sized bowl..
- dice celery add to onion..
- now add garlic to onion, then add celery salt..
- mix in chicken soup and half n half..
- set aside..
- in the crockpot layer in a single layer over the rice your semi thawed chicken legs..
- now spread across the chicken the soup mixture so chicken is completely covered..
- now sprinkle a thin layer of paprika over the top of the soup mixture..
- place lid on crockpot and cook for two hours..
- after 2 hours stir it up. and cook an additional 2-3 hours stirring occasionally until rice is cooked through. and add salt n pepper to taste..
- pull out chicken onto a serving dish and place rice in a serving bowl. and serve!.
I love crockpot recipes, especially this time of year. There's just something wonderful about walking in the door after a long day and smelling something delicious. The Recipe: Whoever said chicken was boring? They clearly never tasted this crockpot creamy cashew chicken that's filled with curry, chili, and cumin flavors. Made with chicken, potatoes, carrots, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and Today's recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Stew is another winner recipe.